· Don't attempt to run from the past. It is always behind you.
· Don't be afraid of opposition. Remember, a kite rises against the wind.
· Don't be afraid of tomorrow, for God has already been there.
· Don't be afraid to learn. Knowledge is weightless a treasure you can always carry easily.
· Don't be angry at a friend who told your secret for neither could you keep it to yourself.
· Don't be concerned about others not appreciating you. Be concerned about you not appreciating others.
· Don't be irreplaceable --- if you can't be replaced, you won't be promoted.
· Don't be so heavenly minded that you do no earthly good.
· Don't control. Be in control.
· Don't count the days. Make the days count.
· Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
· Don't ever slam a door -- you may want to go back.
· Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: Could Have, Might Have, and Should Have.
· Don’t get good at doing something if you don't like doing It.
· Don't get married only because of the money. You can borrow it cheaper.
· Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
· Don't kill the dream - execute it!
· Don't learn the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.
· Don't let anybody walk through your mind with dirty feet.
· Don't let people drive you crazy when it is within walking distance.
· Don't let time take control of your destiny. Let your destiny take control of your time.
· Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
· Don't let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past or for the future.
· Don't limit your challenges --- challenge your limits.
· Don't listen to what I say; listen to what I mean.
· Don't love the things you own, lest they own you.
· Don't measure your life by how many breaths you take, measure it by how many times you get your breath taken away.
· Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger people.
Source: an E-mail